After last week’s dismal performance — mind you, I was not alone.
It’s fair to say there were plenty of surprises in the NRL last weekend, with teams who impressed in Round 1 slumping to heavy defeats. It’s made predicting the way games will fall a bit of a nightmare, but The Roar‘s NRL expert tipping has the lowdown for Round 3.
Last week was a tough week for everyone, with Mary and Greg tying on five, the crowd picking up four, and the less said about the performance from Tim and myself, the better…
So what am I tipping?
- Melbourne Storm vs Brisbane Broncos: Storm YES!
- Canterbury Bulldogs vs New Zealand Warriors: Warriors NO!
- Gold Coast Titans vs Parramatta Eels: Eels by 10 NO!
- Newcastle Knights vs South Sydney Rabbitohs: Rabbitohs YES!!
- Penrith Panthers vs Sydney Roosters: Panthers NO! by 2 points!
- North Queensland Cowboys vs Manly Sea Eagles: Cowboys NO! Cowboys done like a dinner…
- Canberra Raiders vs Wests Tigers: Raiders YES!!!
- Cronulla Sharks vs St George Illawarra Dragons: Sharks — NO! Alas!
Given my recent form…
So, after all that just one pick better than last round!