First, I was chuffed by the comment on yesterday’s post from Lorelle Van Fossen.
You have some wonderful folks on your blogroll, and the blogroll works better when you do what you’ve done, highlight these people in posts, which generates trackbacks, which brought me to you, and helps people discover these great wonders lost in a long list without meaning nor organization.
Second, a photoblog recycle from September 2009. Remember this day? The photos were taken in Elizabeth Street, Surry Hills, where I was living at the time.
Posted on September 23, 2009 by Neil
See The Sydney Morning Herald. I have never seen anything like it here in my lifetime. And that’s 66 years…
Finally, the stats for August 2016.
This month had one of the busiest days for quite a while, 80 views on 24 August, thanks to the SBHS Class of 1986! Otherwise the now normal 40-41 a day goes on.
Most visited in August 2016:
- Home page / Archives 644 views in August 2016
- The swimmer 37
- All my posts 21
- Ziggy’s House of Nomms 18
- Thirty years is a long time and forty even longer 18
- Tom Thumb Lagoon 15
- Another 50 years on: Wave Hill and Cronulla 15
- Neil’s personal decades: 20 – Shellharbour Whitfields 1905 13
- Family history–some news on the Whitfield front 13
- Outnumbered, Merlin, and other recently seen TV 12
- Neil’s personal decades: 18 – 1890s – T D Whitfield 12
- Tangible link to the convict ship “Isabella” and the immigrant ship “Thames” 11
- Tonga? Where’s that and why should we care? 9
- My former workplace in the news today 9
- Jes’ give the dang guvmint all mah pers’nal secrits… 8
- Kyle Chalmers, hacking speculation, and that Census again 8
- What a treasury of family history! 7
- I read the news again but am hating newspaper sites more and more… 7
- Infantile reasoning, but there it is… 7
- Bicentenary of Dharawal massacre in Appin area 7